Psychometric Assessment and Career Counselling Program
Psychometric Tests are standardized and objective instruments that assess various psychological attributes of an individual such as a person’s Abilities, Attitudes, Intelligence, Behaviour, Inclination, Personality traits and so on. These assessments have been extensively applied to various aspects of an individual life from occupational to academic and personal. They help us compile an individual’s responses. They are designed to measure a specific psychological construct, such as cognitive ability, intelligence, and personality.
The major aim of these assessments is to identify suitable career options by analyzing three aspects Viz. personality, intelligence, and aptitude. We aim at providing you with valuable insight into your own strengths and weaknesses so that you can make a well-informed decision about what line of work suits you the best
So, you have a chance to know where you’re coming from and where you might be headed to, soon enough!
Factors that influence your career other than your EXAMINATION score
The Three pillars of an Individual
Measures how people differ in their motivation, values, and opinions in relation to their interests.
Measures how people differ in their ability to perform or carry out different tasks.
Personality refers to individual differences in characteristic patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.
DETAILS ABOUT “INSPIRE EDGE” PROGRAM
Complete Outline of the Program:
1. Orientation workshop for students, before conducting the Psychometric Test.
2. The test will be conducted in a group of 35-40, under classroom conditions.
3. Every test will be conducted separately (Personality, Multiple Intelligence & Aptitude).
1. Sessions span over 2 – 7 days (variable due to no. of students).
2. One to one counselling sessions with Psychologist.
3. Discussion with career planner over course details, entrance examinations, college admission procedure and scholarship details.